The Platinum Annual Fee for Business Cardholders is increasing to $450 from January 1st, 2018. This means that you will get 120,000 Amex Points worth of free airfare and other goodies before the fee increase hits your account on January 31st! Find out more about what this means for card holders: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/cards-services/business-platinum/.
The “how to get amex platinum 150k offer” is a promotion that will allow users to earn 120,000 Amex Points and $1500 in credits. This promotion has a deadline of February 28th, 2017.
Get 120,000 Amex points and $1500 in credit before the annual fee for Business Platinum rises.
on October 15, 2021 by Gary Leff
I am compensated for the content and several links on my site. Citibank, American Express, Chase, Barclays, and Capital One are all advertising partners on this site. My advertising partners have not reviewed, authorized, or supported any of the thoughts stated in this article. I don’t write about all credit cards; instead, I concentrate on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). The offers and advantages described on this website are subject to the terms.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is getting a makeover. There’s a significant new up-front incentive and additional perks, plus the yearly price isn’t going up until next year, so now is a great time to apply. The yearly cost for the card is $595 – $695 for applications accepted on or after January 13, 2022. (See rates and fees at a href=”http://vftw-links.com/bizplatfees” target=” blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>vftw-links.com/bizplatfees” target=” blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>vftw-links.com/bizplatfees” target=” bla
The additional charge that goes into effect next year pays for itself many times over for individuals who are diligent about taking use of this card’s extensive features. However, you must consider if the specific advantages are valuable and whether you will remember to apply them.
- Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $15,000 on qualifying purchases with your card in the first three months of membership.
- Earn 1.5x Membership Rewards® points on purchases of up to $2 million per calendar year in new categories such as electronics, retailers, software, and cloud service providers, construction materials and hardware supplies, and shipping providers; plus 5X points on flights and pre-paid hotels booked in advance through AmexTravel.com.
- Lounge access is available via American Express Centurion lounges, Delta lounges when traveling Delta the same day, and a Priority Pass Select card.
- Up to $1509 in annual statement credits, several of which need registration:
- For a CLEAR membership, you’ll get a $179 statement credit per year.
- Up to $400 in yearly statement credit (up to $200 semi-annually) on all Dell purchases
- Up to $360 in yearly statement credit (up to $90 every quarter) on all Indeed hiring and recruitment goods and services
- On certain purchases, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro DC with e-sign, you may get a $150 yearly Adobe bill credit.
- Up to $10 per month in yearly statement credits for purchases made straight from any US cellular telephone carrier.
- Annual $200 Airline Fee Credit for up to $200 in statement credits on incidental fees at one qualified airline chosen by the Card Member.
- A $100 credit on the cost of a Global Entry or TSA Pre® application (once every four years)
- Use points to pay for travel: Instead of getting a penny per point, you’ll earn 35 percent back when you use points to pay for all or part of an airline ticket (up to 500,000 points back per calendar year).
- Transfer points for airlines and hotels are as follows: These programs get points:
- Aeroplan, ANA, Singapore Airlines, and Avianca are members of the Star Alliance.
- AsiaMiles, British Airways, Iberia, and Qantas are all members of the oneworld alliance.
- Aeromexico, Alitalia, Air France KLM, and Delta are members of the SkyTeam alliance.
- Etihad, Emirates, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Aer Lingus, Virgin Atlantic are non-alliance airlines.
- Choice, Hilton, and Marriott are some of the hotels available.
- When the cell phone line is mentioned on a wireless bill and the preceding month’s wireless bill was paid by an eligible credit account, Cell Phone Protection covers repair or replacement expenses up to $800 per claim, up to two approved claims per 12 month period. Each accepted claim is subject to a $50 deductible.
The American Express Business Platinum Card® is loaded with benefits. The first bonus offer is enormous. You also have a limited time to obtain the card before the yearly price increases. For many people, this is a fantastic offer.
It’s a no-brainer because of the first-year incentive before the price hike. The Dell credit is very simple to utilize. Even if you don’t use all of the features, the card should be worth having long-term because of the CLEAR credit, lounge access, and other perks.
Click here to see the rates and fees for American Express’s The Business Platinum Card®.
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Any thoughts, analyses, assessments, or recommendations contained in this article are solely those of the author and have not been vetted, authorized, or otherwise supported by any credit card issuer. Any bank has not vetted, authorized, or otherwise supported any of the comments posted in response to this article, nor have they been given or commissioned by any bank. Advertisers such as Citibank, Chase, American Express, Barclays, Capital One, and others are not responsible for ensuring that queries are addressed. All offers are subject to terms and conditions.
The “amex business platinum 150k referral” is a promotion that is available through December 31, 2017. The promotion offers 120,000 Amex Points and $1500 in credits for referring friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is 125000 Amex points worth?
How much do you have to earn to get an Amex platinum card?
A: The minimum amount of money required to get a platinum card is $10,000.
How much does Amex points worth?
A: It depends on what you want to spend them on. If you have a credit card with Amex, then theyre worth 1 cent each – but if not, its also possible that the points are only worth one cent each which would be incredibly wasteful of your time and effort.
- amex business platinum
- amex business platinum 150k offer
- how to get amex business platinum
- amex business platinum 85k
- amex business platinum 5x