The massive discounts are in line with the company’s goal to “promote an attitude of giving back” during the holidays. The ship will have over 1,000 performers on board including a Cirque Du Soleil show and multiple ice carvings artists. Norwegian Cruise Line also has three brand new ships coming in 2019-2020 that promise even more entertainment options for guests.
Norwegian Cruise Line Unveils Biggest Deals Ever for Black Friday and the Holidays. Norwegian Cruise Line is offering big discounts on select sailings this year. The cruise line will offer a “Black Friday” sale, as well as a “Holiday Sale”. Read more in detail here: how to get a discount on norwegian cruise.
Norwegian Cruise Line is offering its best bargains ever, with savings of up to 70% off a second guest and a slew of complimentary incentives, just in time for Christmas sailings and Black Friday deals. The packages also feature the most itineraries ever offered for sale, providing visitors a wide range of possibilities for planning their ideal seaside vacation.
Free NCL Offers in Abundance
Norwegian Cruise Line has announced its “Greatest Deal Ever” deal, which includes up to a 70% discount on the second guest price and seven freebies, just in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Promotion of the NCL (Image Courtesy: Norwegian Cruise Line)
Free open bar, free specialty dining, free shore tour credits, free WiFi, discounted rates for friends and family, free roundtrip airfare for the second guest, and a $250 CruiseFirst certificate to use towards a future cruise are among the seven free offers available to cruisers looking for the best value at sea.
Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ships Have Restarted? Is It Worth Reading?
Depending on the cruise chosen, these additional gifts may total up to $4,250 in value. Guests may personalize their cruise trip without compromising their budget thanks to these remarkable reductions.
Sailings of a lifetime
Unlike many deals that are limited to certain sailings, the “Greatest Deal Ever” is accessible on all departures, itineraries, and announced journey dates from 2021 through summer 2024.
In Quebec, there is Norwegian joy. (Norwegian Cruise Line provided this image.)
“We are pleased to be able to offer our passengers an even wider range of sailings and the greatest value at sea to assist them in planning an amazing cruise holiday,” said Harry Sommer, president and CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line. “We’re offering them with customized itineraries to check off those bucket-list places they may have wished for over the previous year and a half.” Our passengers will have more time to explore interesting sites like a local and enjoy the cultural activities that surround them on these port-rich itineraries.”
This offer includes 35 embarkation ports throughout the globe, including two brand-new homeport destinations: Haifa, Israel, and La Romana, Dominican Republic. The Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Panama Canal are among the itinerary destinations, as are Alaska, the Greek Isles, the Mediterranean, New England, and Northern Europe.
Cruise ship Norwegian Spirit (Photo Courtesy: Norwegian Cruise Line)
NCL’s itineraries are designed to provide passengers with local insights and immersive cultural experiences via overnight stays and extensive port hours at highly sought-after destinations. Among the highlights are…
- Norwegian Spirit will sail a special “Fire and Ice” route between Honolulu and Vancouver, with the first sailing scheduled for June 12, 2022, and the second scheduled for October 2, 2022.
- On December 22, 2023, Norwegian Epic will embark on a once-in-a-lifetime 14-day Grand Mediterranean vacation sailing from Venice, including stops at Europe’s most famous Christmas markets.
- Starting on May 26, 2024, the Norwegian Escape will sail a series of seven-day roundtrip voyages from Barcelona, with zero sea days and stops in six ports in France, Italy, and Spain.
- In 2023 and 2024, Norwegian Joy will provide several Panama Canal sailings from Miami and Los Angeles, with long port calls to enable passengers to fully immerse themselves in everything the ports have to offer.
- On May 13, 2024, Norwegian Getaway will embark on a spectacular 9-day roundtrip from Copenhagen, visiting seven different countries and spending over nine hours in each port.
- On April 10, 2024, Norwegian Jewel will embark on a 12-day transpacific trip from Tokyo to Seward, Alaska, stopping at two new ports for NCL: Sendai, Japan, and Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
Also read: Norwegian Cruise Line Extends Vaccination Policy indefinitely
With so many incredible journeys establishing business history, the “Greatest Deal Ever” is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic cruise passengers to discover new destinations.
The offer starts on November 16 and will last for a short time only, making a cruise the ideal Christmas present for cruise passengers, regardless of where they choose to sail or explore.
Norwegian Cruise Line is offering the “how to get last minute cruise deals” for Black Friday and the Holidays. Norwegian has also released a list of their best deals.
- ncl last minute cruises
- last minute cruise deals 2021
- clearance cruises
- vacation outlet boston to bermuda
- all-inclusive cruise deals